Sunday, February 05, 2006

Red Letter Day

I ended up waiting for someone at a bar for 1.5 hrs who never showed and was surrounded by a bachelorette party whom I was openly laughing at. Their sashes said "Anne's Entourage" and someone asked them if they were in a beauty pageant. Then I met up with my friend B and we went to K's thing, where the most exciting part was the fact that we had alcohol. Basically, turning thirty for him apparently means dating some woman from out of town who puts him on a diet and forbids him from hanging out with his friends. So that was great.

Then Bobby and I met up with my friend Sanjeev at some retarded place called Le Passage, which is possibly the most pretentious place in Chicago, which means it was full of Indians. I proceeded to ask him about his work and couldn't hear the answers, so then I called him "Sanjay" about 16 times. Pizza, sleep, the end.

Woke up early and have been friendstering like a weirdo and watching "The Office" obsessively. One for the books.

No comments: